Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Movie Trailers I've been following...

Megamind: Who do you think would win in a fight: Brad Pitt or Will Ferrell?

You Again: I have hope that one day there will be a female equivalent to 40 Year Old Virgin. This might not be it, but it looks like a step in the right direction. Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver, and Betty White:-D

Splice: Adrian Brody has not tickled my fancy since The Pianist and Sarah Polley doesn't make me want to see it either. What did pique my interest were blogs that have been following the production.

Super 8: J.J.Abrams + Spielberg = guaranteed theater seat!

Inception: I've always been interested in Leonardo DiCaprio's projects, but I tend to be weary of overly-hyped pictures. However, this one adds Ellen Page (Juno), Marion Cotilliard (Nine), Joseph Gordon Levitt (500 Days of Summer - one of my indie faves) and more to the mix. If anything, the visuals should be enough to make you excited to see Inception later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment