Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Night Chronicles: Devil

Today, I told a really funny joke (I'm pretty corny, so I take pride in every chuckle I get)! I was working as an elevator attendant for an event and this guy gets in the elevator and asks...
"how's the elevator gig going?" 
I responded...
"it has its ups and down." 
**cue rim shot**
Anyways...that joke made me remember to post this movie trailer. Shyamalan brings us Devil, that puts five strangers on an elevator. This is a familiar formula: you place strangers in a situation that truly shows their human (possibly) [in]nature, fear of the unknown (and enclosures) and add a plot twist, but I am still excited to see the Devil. Hits theaters September 17th. You'll recognize some of the faces - Chris Messina (Julie and Julia, Greenberg), Geoffrey Arend (500 Days of Summer), Bojana Novakovic (Edge of Darkness, Drag Me to Hell), Logan Marshall-Green (Dark Blue) and Bokeem Woodbine (Saving Grace).
You can follow the films updates on M. Night Shyamalan's website at www.thenightchronicles.com/devil/.

No comments:

Post a Comment