Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Intensity Much?

Mashable got their hands on an exclusive teaser for The Social Network. Seriously? The music sounds like Hans Zimmer's score from the  Inception's promo. I agree with one commenter on ComingSoon.Net that says,
"I like David Fincher, alot. Hes a great director but this teaser is ****. My idea would have all his films lined up, like How Scorse did it with Shutter Island TV spot. "From the Director of Se7vn, Fight Club and Curious Case of Benjamin Button, comes the newest thriller to hit the big screen......SOCIAL NETWORK!"
Network is an adaptation of Aaron Sorkin's Accidental Billionaires about CEO Mark Zuckerburg. I'm excited to see this film since it stars Jesse Eisenberg (Zombieland), Justin Timberlake (another try at drama...sigh), Andrew Garfield (he's in Never Let Me Go, which I featured here), and Rashida Jones (Parks & Recreation, I Love You Man). This film pokes theaters on October 1st.

Another film I want to bring to your attention is The Tillman Story. It tells the story of Pat Tillman, a promising solider that turned down a NFL career to serve his country. He was posthumously decorated and honored, but as more details surrounding his death surfaced so did his family's demands for answers. Academy Award winner Josh Brolin narrates this documentary. Hits theaters late summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment