Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PA2

Photo Credit: Genre Addict

I was one of those geeks that was really excited by all the hype around Paranormal Activity...and yes, I really liked it!

So imagine how anxious I was to present the trailer for the sequel! So much so that I decided to revert back to my blogspot. I was having too much trouble converting to a custom web address, thus ending that dream...for now (sorry for that tangent!).


You can view the trailer for Paranormal Activity 2 here. What I like about this trailer is that they allow viewers to interpret various parts of the 1:12 teaser, creating buzz and chatter that is sure to top that of Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield's unprecedented and elaborate promo efforts. Make sure you check for the site's transition after the trailer. You'll see an interesting hint (possibly related to the plot) somewhere with the image still. I caught some interesting clues, but I'll let you form your own perspective. You can read what other enthusiasts had to say on ComingSoon.net.

I do look forward to hearing your POV, maybe together we'll solve the mystery behind the hype.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Nice blog i like it
    Movies pander to our wild senses, titillate our innermost emotions and just pep up our lives. Movies are today just a mini caricature of our real life. In a very big way, the real life has transformed and this is portrayed on the celluloid nowadays

    ishabella

    ReplyDelete